Saturday, May 9, 2015

Baja route via SPOT tracker

I was running my SPOT tracker while I was riding Baja and so I wanted to post up how our route looked via the SPOT page.  Mind you, I was still learning how to operate the SPOT, so for the first few days it may look a bit funny.

If you've never heard of the SPOT tracker and services, it's worth checking out.  It's a GPS device that tracks your location in 10 minute intervals and has come in very handy in multiple situations for us.  Here is their website if you'd like some more info:  https://www.findmespot.com/en/index.php?cid=101

Baja Day 1 - Azusa, CA to El Rosario, BCS

Baja Day 2 - El Rosario, BCS to Santa Rosalia, Baja

Baja Day 3 - Santa Rosalia, Baja to Guerro Negro, BCS

Baja Day 4 - Guerro Negro, BCS to San Quintin, BCS

Baja Day 5 - San Quintin, BCS to El Centro, CA (Azusa, CA for the rest of the group)

I left CSC on Day 1 with about 40 miles on my bike and I loaded my bike into the box truck in El Centro, CA with over 1,500 miles on it.  We cranked out some mileage down in Baja and I had the time of my life!!  I also now have the most fun bike that I've ever owned!  Yay for adventures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! It will appear shortly! :-)
~Tiff